Hosted and organised by Capital, the forthcoming third edition of Net Zero Economy Forum, will bring together company leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs and financial sector representatives to dive deep into the net-zero strategies and discuss the path of accelerating and expanding the transition.
The one-day conference will be held onsite and online with keynote talks, discussions and practical sessions. It will serve as a networking platform and a ground for establishing successful partnership initiatives.
22 – 23 November 2023
- Policy Framework
- Water scarcity in line with climate change: Addressing the pressing challenge
- Securing the key raw materials for net-zero transition
- Industry and supply chain decarbonization. Successful Cases
- Green Growth and Sustainable Development
- The evolution of the ESG standards
- Cleantech, Innovations and New Business Models
- Financial Instruments
- Onsite at Grand Hotel Millennium Sofia and Online
- Panel discussions
- Fireside chats
- Content on demand
Grand Hotel Millennium Sofia
More information will be available here.