On 5 September 2022, we will be launching a Call for Pilot Cities. The Pilot Cities programme will test and implement innovative approaches to rapid decabornisation over a two-year period. The selection of pilots will cover all thematic areas contributing to climate neutrality to ensure systemic transformation. Selected pilot cities will receive funding and hands-on assistance from the NZC Consortium partners.
Cities interested in this Call for Pilot Cities are encouraged to join the series of webinars organised by NetZeroCities on different aspects related to the call:
- 27 June 2022 – 14:00 – 16:00: Ambition, approach, application
- 4 July 2022 – 11:00 – 13:00: Criteria for selection and the selection process
- 5 September 2022 – 15:00 – 16:30: Refresher on the Ambition and Approach & Technical Information
- 7 September 2022 – 15:00 -16:30: Refresher on Eligibility and Assessment Criteria
- 8 September 2022 – 15:00 – 16:30: Pilot City Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Info Session
The Call Guidelines are available to help you prepare your application.
For more information on the Call, visit the Call for Pilot Cities page.